The IEP Success Kit
Created by Veteran IEP Advocates So You Can Handle an IEP Like a Pro!
The IEP Success Kit gives you, whether you are a parent or a service provider, the exact system used by professional IEP advocates. The IEP Success Kit walks you through the process, step by step, of how to successfully advocate for your child. Plus it keeps the mountains of paper work, reports, and agreements organized for quick access. When you walk into a meeting with the IEP Success Kit people will know you mean business.
Get Educated and Organized
The IEP Success Kit is not just a collection of documents and a binder, it is a step by step system that both educates and guides you through the IEP process. IEP Success Kit starts off explaining the IEP process and your special education rights. Then you learn how to use the kit to organize and store all of your IEP paperwork in the high quality and durable binder. The kit also gives you the tools you need to effectively advocate in meetings, including note taking and documenting who participated and what was said.
Struggling with written communications related to your IEP?
Properly communicating in writing is so very important to your IEP success. We not only show you how to write effectively through examples, we’ve done almost all of the work for you. The IEP Success Kit includes both hard copy and Word formatted templates for all of the most common and critical letters you are likely to need to send out during your IEP process.
The IEP Success Kit Includes:
- Step by Step IEP Success Guide
- Contacts and Meeting Notes Organizer
- Check Lists for Meetings and Documentation
- Letter and Other Written Communication Templates
- IEP Related Document and Records Filing System
- Nationwide School District and Resources Directory
- Understanding Test Scores Tutorial & Chart
- Special Education Dictionary and FAQ
- Durable and Attractive Hardcover 3 Ring Binder (Not Included in Digital Download)
- CD containing all documents and files in digital format, Windows and Mac compatible. (Not included in Digital Download)
The IEP Success Kit comes with a full 30 Day money back guarantee.
||Digital Download Version
Discounts available for bulk orders of 5 or more. Call for pricing: (818)-993-3011.
“The IEP Success Kit – Awarded my A+ Kat’s Cafe Cup of Approval!” After reviewing this resource, I am convinced that it is a bargain at the $39.95 price tag, considering all the information you get, the additional resources for ensuring you have all the information you need on hand, and the binder, CD with extra forms, and additional sample letters.”
- Katrina Moody of Kat’s Cafe. To read the entire review click here
” Step-by-step, this kit takes you through the whole process– beginning with requesting an IEP in the first place. It provides IEP background info and clearly defines special education terms that are often left unexplained. If you are a parent or advocate that is often pressed for time and become overwhelmed when piecing together the information you need to prepare for your child or client’s IEP meeting, the IEP Success Kit might be the answer for you! “
- Molly Garlington, Psychoeducational Therapist TEACCH Autism Program UNC School of Medicine
” As a financial advisor I don’t go into any meeting unprepared. The IEP Success Kit helped me prepare for my daughter’s IEP meeting the right way. The School District knew I was serious walking in prepared and organized with the IEP Success Kit ”
- Dan Feldman, parent of a child with Visual Processing Disorder
” Please accept my heartfelt thanks for the wealth of information that was provided to me upon purchasing your IEP Success Kit. In my view, this item is a “must” both for legal practitioners engaged in the field of disabilities law, as well as for parents who are compelled to participate in the IEP process in order to advocate for their children. I will be advising my clients to acquire the IEP Success Kit so that they, too, can become better advocates for their children. ”
- Wade Chernick, Attorney at LawThe IEP Success Kit,